Thursday, September 3, 2015

Challenge Accepted

Can you believe that it's already September?  I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown past!  I came into 2015 with some pretty lofty dreams and ideas on what I would get accomplished this year, but an injury and life somehow got in the way.  I would love to say that I have completed a couple marathons, beat all of my previous PRs, lost 30lbs, found myself, and won the lottery, but I can't.

However, I can say that I am continuously making small changes every single day that lead me closer to the completion of my ultimate goals.  Every day, I get a little bit stronger.

My husband made me this piece of awesomeness (yeah, he's a badass like that)
 That's been my motto this year - Challenge Accepted.
 
I started running because I heard it burned more calories than any other cardio exercise out there.  I kept running because I fell in love with the way it made me feel.  Simple tweaks with my nutrition, along with adding strength training, have made me a stronger runner.
 
Changing my nutrition has really helped me reach some of my goals (I did break a couple of PRs, and have lost about 20lbs so far).  I've always enjoyed cooking, I just never really understood WHAT I was supposed to be fueling my body with.  For 34 years, I ate what I THOUGHT was good for me.  For 34 years (okay, more like 22 years, since I really didn't give a crap what I ate when I was six), I wondered why I wasn't seeing results.  I worked out.  I thought I ate well enough.  Nothing was changing.  It was frustrating to say the least!

I'm learning to feed my body now.  I'm learning how to make better choices that will allow me to continue to get stronger.  It's been a challenge, but I'm up for it.

Are you interested in learning more about my journey? Are you looking for a little guidance?  Do you want to experience crazy results?! It's not a gimmick - you WILL have to work hard.  You WILL have to dedicate yourself to changing your life - you WILL have to give it your all.  And you WILL see the results for yourself.
 
If you are sitting there, reading this and thinking that this might be something you want to learn more about, CONTACT ME!  We are so much stronger together!




 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment