Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Stronger Every Day

After 3 weeks on the 21 Day Fix I can honestly say I am hooked!  Not only have I consistently been challenged throughout the past 3 weeks, I have watched my body get stronger each day.  I started this plan with a really weak left wrist & elbow from an injury earlier in the year (Let’s just say that push up position wasn’t something I could even think about trying…) and a desire to up my mileage.  I wanted a strong nutritional base that would allow me to build miles and muscles.

But seriously, 3 weeks later, I am NOTICABLY stronger and I’m nowhere near ready for this journey to end!  I guess I am hooked! Look, I FINALLY have a little muscle definition! 

I started this program in hopes of changing my eating habits, feeling better, and fueling my body so that it would continue to help me build miles - because after all, I love the feel of my feet hitting the ground.  So on the running front, I am happy to report that in the month of August, I shaved over 2 minutes off my mileage pace!  Fueling my body, eating to perform, and taking the time to build a solid core has me on a path I never want to get off of.  I am addicted!
My nutrition plan over these past 3 weeks focused on REAL foods, along with Shakeology (I LOVE Shakeology and use it as a recovery drink after my workouts) and consistency.  I can’t wait to see what the next 21 Days does for me!

If you are sitting there, reading this and thinking that this might be something you want to learn more about, CONTACT ME!  We are so much stronger together!

No comments:

Post a Comment